SHR Permanent Hair Reduction

Super Hair Removal

About

SHR stands for Super Hair Removal. SHR is the latest in permanent hair reduction and is the most advanced way of removing unwanted hair. SHR is faster than traditional IPL and Laser, it’s safer and its painless by comparison.

SHR has a revolutionary approach compared to traditional IPL and Laser. Rather than bombarding your skin with high amounts of energy, SHR fires multiple shots at a lower energy. In doing so it gently heats the hair follicle to the heat it needs to destroy the hair. The most you will feel is warmth and a tingling sensation, some clients compare it to a warm massage.

Normally with traditional IPL and lasers, sun tanning is a no no, with SHR hair reduction treatments can be performed all year round without having to hide from the sun. This is achievable because of the technology and techniques utilised.

The amount of reduction that each person achieves varies from person to person. Darker hair pigment works better as the light is attracted to dark colours. The best result from any permanent hair reduction machine is 90%, the remaining 10% is generally slow growing, soft and easy to manage.

To fully treat the area, you may require 6-10  treatments at four week intervals. A four week regime is important to maintain so that the SHR treatments get the hair at its four week re-growth stage. Near the end of the treatments, 6-8 week intervals will be needed to complete your course.

A maintenance treatment may be required every 12-18 months to maintain any new growth. Over all SHR permanent hair reduction is more affordable than waxing and is a very convenient way of removing hair painlessly.

Pricing

Chin $45

Lip $45

Sideburns $50

Half Face $80

Half Leg $120

Full Leg $160

Bikini $60

G-String Bikini $65

Brazilian $75

Stomach Line $35

Buttocks $55

Feet $30

Underarms $45

Half Arm $75

Full Arm $95

Hands $30

Back or front Neck $60

Navel $50

Areolas $30

Chest $110

Shoulders $90

Half Back $180

Stomach $120

Full Back, Chest, Stomach & Shoulders $250

 

Purchase 3 or more to receive 20% off

Book Your Appointment Today

If you have any questions or would like to book your appointment please give me a call on

0410 924 564 or email us at info@chloeregan.com.au and we will get back to you ASAP, or book your own appointment online.

Location

Chloe Regan Cosmetics & Tattooing

Upstairs, 12 Williams St

Coolum Beach

Sunshine Coast QLD 4573

Contact Details

Mobile - 0410 924 564

Email - info@chloeregan.com.au

Chloe Regan Cosmetics & Tattooing

Upstairs, 12 Williams St

Coolum Beach

Sunshine Coast QLD 4573

Chloe Regan Cosmetics & Tattooing © Copyright 2017 - ABN: 45 603 725 373  

Servicing clients in the Sunshine Coast area Queensland and Interstate - Noosa - Coolum - Peregian Springs - Peregian Beach - Maroochydore - Mooloolaba - Mount Coolum - Brisbane